The Grade School Program is an instructional and recreational league that is designed to prepare the athletes to compete at the middle school level. A few facts about the program:
- Primarily a volunteer organization managed by a board maybe of parents and school administrators..
- There are no try-outs and children play on teams with their classmates. Team sizes are limited.
- Majority of programs have coed teams.
- Each child plays at least half of each game, and is welcome regardless of gender, skills, or ability.
- Sportsmanship, sports education, teamwork, fair play. and Catholic values are the primary focus.
- League clinics held to supplement player training beyond their regular practice sessions.
- All players must comply with the Diocese Immunization Policy.
- All coaches undergo FBI background checks and safe environment training.
- All coaches must attend Play Like a Champion Today coach workshop.
- Coaches are required to complete Concussion training.
- Programs offered include soccer, boys flag football, girls lacrosse and basketball.
- Orlando Area, Soccer and flag football games are played on the campus of Bishop Moore Catholic High School.